Monday, May 19, 2008

I can't stop staring at the train wreck

So, today I went back in to the glowfoto account to see if she would respond to my e-mail since he is now gone, but no such luck. Instead she posts a message on his site saying she loves him for not what he is but for what she is when she's with him. BARF!!!! What she is when she's with him is an adulterer. Then she posted new pictures from their weekend together and changed her status to satisfied and slightly sore and her mood to sweaty. Could she be anymore of a whore??? I'm sure she knows that I am looking and is doing all this to get to me. Unfortunately it's working. Why do I keep going in there and looking? Why can't I just let it be and move on with my life?

I heard back from the lawyer, he's filing the paperwork today and the divorce will be final in 3-4 weeks. This should make me happy, instead it makes me very sad. I thought I married someone who I trusted and loved and could spend the rest of my life with. Instead I married a man who I never even truly knew.

One of my friends called me yesterday and invited me for a BBQ Memorial Day weekend. I told her I'd think about it. She said ok, but let me know as soon as possible. I asked her why and she said because there's this guy she wants to introduce me to. Are you kidding me???? That's the last thing I need. I can't even look at another man without wondering what kind of lies are spewing from his mouth. Also, if I am going to make a first impression, I'd rather it be when I'm ready to meet someone else. Not when I loath the idea of having another man touch me. People can tell when you are faking happiness.

No comments: