Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Divorce paperwork

So, I thought we were going to sign the divorce paperwork today. I arranged to meet with the lawyer today at 5:00. Turns out Chris has to work late. The sad thing is, I don't believe a word he says. I think he's just procrastinating. Who knows the reason behind why he would want to, but in the 3+ years we were together he probably worked late three times. How come on the one day that I need him to meet me at the lawyer's office he conveniently has to work late? Maybe he really does, maybe he doesn't. I just want the papers signed.

I keep telling myself that once the divorce is final I won't feel the need to check her website everyday. I made the mistake of looking at her myspace page and low and behold she had posted a ton of new pictures. Some from 4-wheeling this past weekend, some from a waterfall they went to and some from downtown Chicago. The fact that she stepped foot into the same city I live in makes me want to vomit. It's like she's already stolen my husband, does she need to steal the city I love? What more does she want from me? My first born child? Actually, I'd bet money that she'll get that request. I'm betting she will get pregnant by Chris. That will be the straw that will send me over the top. She will get something I so dearly wanted.

The foster puppy has been keeping me busy. He has been especially keeping my neighbor Bethany busy because she's been looking in on him when I'm not home and twice now she has had to rush him to Save-A-Pet because he keeps ripping off his bandage. I have yet to see what it looks like without the bandage on, but Bethany said it is really gross. She said there's no skin and it looks like he's missing a toe. With that being said I'm sure they will amputate it. So sad that someone could leave him like this. His surgeon appointment isn't until Monday. If he keeps ripping the bandage off Bethany is not going to keep helping me. I've got to figure out a way to keep him from doing that.

No comments: