Friday, June 6, 2008

The weekend

Well, this weekend was pretty good. Friday night Bethany came over and we played Wii. Saturday we went boating during the day and then at night we went to see Bethany's friend's band play at a bar. That was fun. Today I sat and waited for Chris to drop off the jewelry paperwork. Of course he didn't come when he said he would. He said he'd come in the morning, but he didn't show until around 1:30pm. He didn't look so hot, but he probably intentionally came looking that way. He wants everyone to feel so sorry for him. Screw him. I looked cute. He saw my new tattoo. He said it looked cool. Good!

I asked if he wanted to see our wedding album before I try to take it apart. He did not want to look at it. I understand. I did not want to look at it either. I did though because I was trying to find some look on his face that said this was coming. I did not see anything but happiness and love. I just don't get it. How can you get married and six months later decide to have an affair?

I guess I'll never understand. He is starting counseling this week. He couldn't even look me in the eyes the whole time he was here. Coward! I don't know what I want from him, but some remorse would be nice. I'm sure the reason he doesn't look at me is from guilt. That's good that at least he feels guilty, but remorse would be better. Hopefully his counseling does him some good. He has not looked at the sex addict website that I sent him. I told him I truly believe he suffers from addiction, but then I also said maybe I'm just telling myself that because it's easier than believing he did this intentionally.

No comments: