Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm better off

Ok, so yes, I am still obsessed with looking at their webpages, but I do realize that they are both sick. Their latest website, mobog, she posts pictures of herself scantily clad and all these men post comments. Do they get off on that kind of shit? I would never flaunt myself all over the Internet like that. Pictures like the ones she posted are meant to be seen only by the person you love. Why would you need other people to validate who you are? Isn't that what the person you are with is supposed to do? Or better yet, why aren't you secure enough in yourself that you don't need validation from someone else.

A friend of mine today told me I am better off without him. I agree. He is not healthy for my personal development or my emotional well being. I am a beautiful person who deserves to be appreciated for who I am. I have a lot of love to give and he does not deserve to receive it. Someone who can take my hopes and dreams and crush them without even a second thought is a sick individual. It's going to take a lot of time for me to heal and move on, but in the long run I will look back on this experience and know that I was the one who was lucky to get out of an unhealthy relationship. Someday he will get what he deserves. Maybe someday he will even realize what he lost, but by then I will be in a better place.

I spent last week visiting with my sister and my new nephew, Brayden. He is so darn cute. I know I'm biased and all, but he is the best baby ever. He's so smart. If you give him his duck he starts quacking. He will cluck his tongue to repeat you if you do it. He would stroke my face and give me kisses. Too cute!!!! I didn't want to leave. It was so nice to get a break from reality. I definately needed it.

Chris signed the paperwork while I was gone. Two to three weeks and I'll be divorced. I'm hoping that is what I need to help me move on.

No comments: